Can anyone please help me to setup Google play service?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by zmr408, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Forgive

Forgive Boxer

It is not working well! I did it but it gives sign-in error.

2. Forgive

Forgive Boxer

Did you solve your problem?

3. fritti

fritti Boxer

Me too i have a problem with the game services.I have a few games in the playstore and in all of my games it shows this sign in error when starts the game at first.In my playstore everything is publishes and have a green check.Game services ID and leaderboard ID i filled always in the buildboxgame settings before i export the game.

Why we must change something in the code?Ir did i understand something wrong???

4. Forgive

Forgive Boxer

I found a solution. I think we should reset our Google Play & Leaderboard settings and publish new game with new Game Service ID & Leaderboard. I mean we should unpublish old one and create new Google Play game from Game Services.
    How to reset settings?
    https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity/issues/2045#issuecomment-350335234

Then Go to buildbox change Game Service ID & Leader Board ID to new ones. Then publish new version, Wait more than 1 day. I think the solution will be solved.

Disclaimer: I have not tested it, I can inform you after I publish my game.

5. Blackbird Games Studio

Blackbird Games Studio Boxer

Help please, I am new to the leaderboard and Google Play Services and I need to add a high score screen to my game with the top scores, HYG what I did so far:
    - I registered my account on Google Play
    - Added my game
    - Used the steps in this video to get all the needed parameters from Google Play and add them to the game ()
    - I added a button in the home screen that opens the Google Services

What next? How can I test the settings now? Should I upload to Google Play and start testing?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019