Buildbox>xcode To Apple Store Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Dan Fredrickson, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

After careful work I made my first game. However the last part I needed to do was upload the build on Xcode into the app store using app connect. However I received an rejection from Apple stating

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "CaTchNRelease Game" 1.0 (1.0). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90713: Missing Info.plist value - A value for the Info.plist key 'CFBundleIconName' is missing in the bundle '-com.companyname.gamenameabcdefghi23asadad'. Apps built with iOS 11 or later SDK must supply app icons in an asset catalog and must also provide a value for this Info.plist key. For more information see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Has this happened to anybody before ? Any help would be insightful thanks for your time!

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Nice bundle ID ;) Were you using the latest xCode version when you submitted? Did you change your app icon in project settings in Buildbox?

3. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

Thanks Sean, not a developer by trade lol. I was told per YouTube video that if I couldn't register the build name type several other digits and letters well I guess it worked. Yes, I was using the latest Xcode version. App icon in project settings? what does that mean?

4. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

Also, to note. I had an older version of Buildbox that I upgraded to 3.1 and now I can't load the original bbdoc I made any thought on that?