Buildbox Misleading About Payment

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by hiroba, Nov 26, 2020.

1. hiroba

hiroba Boxer

Hi
    Like all of you we receive an email about our subscription ending and it says we have exactly 10 days remaining to cancel our subscription and suddenly buildbox team decide to take our money on day 3 and now they say i have 3 days to cancel it why didnt i cancel it. They say they cant give my money back. This is misleading. You cant tell someone they have exactly 10 days to cancel and boom suddenly take their money. If you dont say anything about it i might be understand but this is misleading on purpouse

2. Jackazoid

Jackazoid Avid Boxer

You can start a chargeback case with your Credit card provider. Send screenshots etc.

3. hiroba

hiroba Boxer

I did and bank already gave my money back for now but they said they will contact with the other bank. It may change the result but i send them all the emails.

Jackazoid likes this.
  4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience, I assure you, I have passed this along and it will be investigated accordingly, We will get back to you accordingly.

5. hiroba

hiroba Boxer

Hello Josh,
    Thank you for your response but we receive an email that says we wont take our money no matter what. It says something like this.
    (It is your responsibility to manage the subscription and to cancel it on time, if you no longer want it.)
    As i said before why did you told me i have exactly 10 days and took my money 3 days later.