Buildbox Classic/ First Two Seconds

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by bahaa, Dec 4, 2021.

1. bahaa

bahaa Boxer

hello everyone how can you in Buildbox 2/ classic every time you revive the player you make him the first 2 seconds not getting damaged by enemies?

2. DrWho

DrWho Avid Boxer

Since the time I have worked in Buildbox Classic / Buildbox 2 this type of control-logic is not available in BuildBox Classic as it only has 5 types of logic pieces/objects for any kind of control and direction for your game flow..

Logic Objects Available: " Transform , Portal , Gatekeeper , Path , Menu Jump "

For a much better clarity and understanding of this similar issue please have a look at my Thread here ---> https://www.buildbox.com/forum/inde...uildbox-2-0-logic-objects-logic-pieces.20983/

I had to move to BuildBox 3 for the type of logic control that I needed in my games. Look up "BrainBox" | "BrainEvent" in the Options Panel in Buildbox 3 which shows the kind of game flow control options available to you if you use Buildbox 3 instead of BuildBox Classic. You also can either double-click on the character asset or object asset in Buildbox 3 to access the nodes map which on the left is the node panel which shows all the available nodes that can be dropped into the flow chart to add the game flow options you need for your game control like your wanting. Hope this helps! ;)