Buildbox Appreciation Post

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by aryanveer95, Dec 12, 2022.

1. aryanveer95

aryanveer95 Boxer

As a long-time user of Buildbox, I have been consistently impressed by the simplicity of the software. Since its launch in 2014, Buildbox has made game design more accessible and enjoyable for many people. The ability to easily create games without the need for coding has allowed for a wide range of game designs.

Personally, I have been able to design and launch some good games using Buildbox. Despite the limitations of the software, I have been able to use Buildbox to design unique and engaging games. My latest game, a "Find the Difference" style puzzle game with 170 picture puzzles, is an example of this. It was built entirely using the Buildbox Classic version. While playing, you may wonder at how I was able to implement some of the features.

Of course, no software is perfect, and Buildbox classic does have its limitations. I have experienced moments of frustration with Buildbox, such as when it crashes or has bugs or errors. The support can be slow at times, and the buildbox classic manual is incomplete and doesn't explain anything about new features like Redirect, Last scene, timeout etc. However, these challenges are minor compared to the overall value that Buildbox has provided for me and many other game designers.

I want to express my appreciation for Buildbox and the team behind it. Keep up the great work!. I want to take this opportunity to thank Trey Smith, the creator of Buildbox. Thank you for making game design more accessible and enjoyable for so many people. Thank you BB support team.

I would like to invite all Buildbox users to try out my latest game, (Can you Find One Difference)
    I hope you enjoy the game and that it provides a fun and engaging experience. Thank you for considering trying it out! Good luck with your future game design projects!

My game Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiegames.canyoufindonedifference

Concept: Find One Difference Between two identical Images.

Can you find one difference.png

Can you find one difference.png

TheGameAppStudio, 33Shox and Jaro like this.
  2. 33Shox

33Shox Avid Boxer

Congrats on the launch and best of luck. You can also make another one with only Ai generated artworks since you already have the template. it is a trending topic and people really enjoy the weirdness of that Ai art.

aryanveer95 likes this.
  3. aryanveer95

aryanveer95 Boxer

Thank you :)

Its a great idea. I will definitely do one game with AI generate pictures. Thanks again.

33Shox likes this.
  4. deyren

deyren Boxer

Congratulations to you and good luck for the future !

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
    aryanveer95 likes this.