Buildbox And Malicious Behavior Policy From Google

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by gnolmon, Feb 11, 2019.

1. gnolmon

gnolmon Boxer

I received this email when my app had 100.000 install
    but I don't know why I violate Malicious Behavior Policy
    I used Buildbox to develop my game

Here is content of email from Google

I’ve reviewed your appeal request and found that your app still violates Google Play Policy. During review, we found that your app violates the Malicious Behavior policy. We don’t allow apps that steal data, secretly monitor or harm users, or are otherwise malicious. The following are explicitly prohibited: viruses, trojan horses, malware, spyware or any other malicious software. If your app was developed by a third party, we recommend contacting them to verify that they designed your app to comply with our policies. You can read through the Malicious Behavior policy page for more details and examples of common violations. Please note that suspensions count as strikes against the good standing of your Google Play Developer account. Egregious or multiple policy violations can result in suspension, as can repeated app rejections or removals. If your developer credentials are still in good standing with Google Play and if your app allows for it, you can publish a new compliant version of the app by following these steps: Make the necessary changes to your app to address the issue described above, if possible. Double check that your app complies with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations. Sign in to your Play Console and upload a new app using a new package name and a new app name. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for your continued support of Google Play.

Has anyone ever faced this problem?

Because I only using Buildbox and intergrate more firebase to analytics my game and that all

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I guess it would be a stretch to find out which version of BB you are using? I would send your bbdoc and apk to support.

3. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Yeah what's your BB version?

4. gnolmon

gnolmon Boxer

Hi,
    I am using BB version 2.3.3
    Thank you

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Then that is why. This is was fixed 2.3.5+

6. nashimi

nashimi Boxer

I checked the dependencies tree, didnt see anything close!" -- then perhaps you should consider editing your question and posting the dependency tree, in case somebody else might recognize the source of the library. "How can I locate this file?" -- scan your project for files beginning with libpng. For example, on Linux, use find .Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate -name libpng* from the project root.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019