Buildbox Ads Improvment

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Gray Studio, Mar 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

Hey there. So i have been struggling for a while while now. One way or another there is always a problem with putting ads in your game.

This HAS to be clear im buildbox. We need it to be wayy easyer or just get updated tutorial on how to put ads in your game.
    There is no updated on ads system what so ever. Really what the fu*k is going on...

We Pay for monthly for the software and espect to have every importen futures ready and working. (yes buildbox is a game software, but with thst there has to be ads and many other tings that need to be avalible)

This is very unprofessional and i cant even undestandt why the community has to mention this to the buildbox team?

I mean no harm or hate. Just a heads up and get the real work done.

Step the game up. Buildbox team is making a fool of this company and their product. I see nothing else the scamming and disepointment.
    Its just looks like the money is their first prority.
    Again get this shit together...
    For now its a very unprofessional company...

Again this was maybe a little to hard, i mean no hate to anyone or the company it self. But some stuff had to be sad.

Please do something about it...

SJO likes this.
  2. SJO

SJO Boxer

I understand your frustration. I have been trying for a while to get ads in my game which was completed over a month ago. There's no answer or any help from support. Putting ads in the game should have been the easiest part. Every tutorial I follow leads to nowhere and there's always an error in Android Studio.

3. George L.

George L. Boxer

Hello,

Is this for BB 2 or 3 ?

If the topic is for BB2:
    My ads are working fine on Android from admob. Did not test yet on IOS.

When adding the add unit id are you also selecting the right platform ? The default is IOS.

Also make sure the ad units created are fo the correct platform.

One of the things that are missing for me is to be able to place rewarded videos without having to go through heyzap mediation. There is an option for custom on rewarded videos but did not find any documentation how to use the custom option and what it is for :(