Buildbox 3 Beta 3 Best Score Points Problem

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Kanishk Sachdeva, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

I have completed my game which I want to release soon but am facing a serious problem and it's imperative to solve it before releasing the game. For score I am considering points , the current points are being recorded correctly but best score points are not being recorded correctly.
    The way it should happen is that Best Score should refresh every time and set to 0 when playing in preview , but this is not happening , best score stays even after closing buildbox and reopening it and launching preview.
    Same thing is happening when I tried to test it on my iPhone, what was supposed to happen was that the best score should be 0 for the first time I launched my game but what I see is that the best score that I made in preview of Buildbox is shown there.
    Can anyone provide me with a workaround for this, changing code after exporting manually or anything that solves the problem.
    Pls it's urgent.

2. Kanishk Sachdeva

I tried substituting coins for points because I don't need coins in my game but that also does not work, coins are not being recorded correctly.

3. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Did you figure this out? I am having the same issue!

4. Kanishk Sachdeva

I don’t know the solution to this the problem is within the software please report it to support team.
    But I have a workaround before releasing the game or installing the game on your devise before testing add a reset settings button in your main menu ui or any other ui go to preview and press that’s button and then remove that button. So the best score would be reset but don’t play after that because it will again record the best score.
    Do this before releasing the game it works

5. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

It’s bb3 bug inform the support about it I also noted that.

landofgreendev likes this.
  6. Kanishk Sachdeva

I have already informed support before BB3 Beta 4 was launched . I don't think the problem is corrected in BB3 Bet 4.
    If you haven't already informed support can you also please inform so that they prioritise it.

Todd Hanke and landofgreendev like this.
  7. Todd Hanke

Todd Hanke Boxer

I am going to send in a message to support as well. I assume this issue still hasn't been fixed, unless my nodes are set up incorrectly. I'm having a problem where my best score keeps increasing each time I play the game

landofgreendev likes this.
  8. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Having the exact same issue. I have talked to support about it but hasn't been sorted as of yet

9. Game.Cartel

Game.Cartel Boxer

Hello! I don't think this issue has been resolved already. Has there been a workaround? How did you go with your scoring?
    Also, I noticed that scores are per world. So if there are more than 1 world, there are separate scores per world.