Buildbox 3.0.0 Beta, Admob Banner And Interstitial For Android

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Syed Ali Raza, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Syed Ali Raza

Syed Ali Raza Boxer

I have gone through all the forum but couldn't find anything working, i need procedure to display Admob ads in my BB3 Beta project. All the procedures i received from support are for BB2 through some third party mediation in which you can define the ad ids in the buildbox itself, but could not find any procedure how to do it with custom option in BB3 where to define the ad ids?? and which additional code is needed in android studio ?? Is there any procedure ???

adityarevankar likes this.
  2. waqas ahmed

waqas ahmed Boxer

hey bro same here did you found any solution?

3. eliecerasd223

eliecerasd223 Boxer

yep am in the same boat pay $299 for a full released softwear and i can't monetized my games whit Adss nice.

4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Best recommended method currently is to use MoPub Mediation with Customer Method as described below:

http://help.buildbox.com/advertising-and-sdks/using-the-3rd-party-api-mopub-example

You can also use other networks if wishing to with the custom method as well.

We'll have some easier ways to do this in the near future, but there are definitely monetized Buildbox 3 games in the app store currently ;)

5. eliecerasd223

eliecerasd223 Boxer

this information is out dated the File AdIntegratorHelper.java looks discontinued from the build it does not appear on android studio

6. Tyrese7691

Tyrese7691 Boxer

Me too I’m having the same issue smh, thinking to go without ads at this point

7. Gunvir

Gunvir Boxer

8. vikash311089

vikash311089 Boxer

I m also trying to find how to integrate AdMob interstitial and banner in BB3 but not success yet. If any one know the solution please share with us.