Buildbox 2 (pro Version) Offered In The Master Collection Promotion

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by tributorock, Apr 1, 2019.

1. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

What is the
    • Buildbox 2 (PRO Version) ???????
    Something diferent form what we have?

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Nothing different, Just the price tier (Plus, Indie, Pro)

3. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

The original Master 2 Collection we bought it outright with no subscription, you own all the software for life and get all the updates for free. That's why I jumped on it at the time. Mind you it has taken it's time to get here ! but we are just about there :)

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I do recommend the master collection, I have it myself and it is 100% worth it.

5. Reverse Studios

Reverse Studios Boxer

from my Opinion I don't think it is worth it for small studios/hobbyists, Animation box isn't relevant in the 3D era and 2D is is a minimal era so the tools aren't needed. Pixelbox is cool but again 3D is the focus and 2D is minimal. Soundbox is ok and probably the best one out of them and Voxelbox isn’t in a stage where it is ready for release can't take it and directly put it in BB3 due to texture issues and is in the shadow of MagicaVoxel. The main advantage of it was it used to be a onetime purchase but now it is 300$ more than the PRO version when its on special. But depending on what type of Studio / focus you are/have it may be worth it but you do need to ask, will the extras eg. Soundbox make up the 300$ extra a year.