Buildbox 2.3.8.2509 Beta

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by NikRudenko, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

If you're on a grandfathered plan you can switch over to the plan if you would like. If you were on the previous monthly plan the next month would just be the new rate. There is ad rev split like the free version, you do not need to add ads however.

MAC420 likes this.
  2. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Thank you. Two more things can I still put a price on the game to sell? and I'm not 100% clear here, can I use BB2 still?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  3. Sean Buildbox

Yes, you can always place a price on a game to sell. That is done in Google Play and Apple App Stores. Yes, you can use BB2 still.

MAC420 likes this.
  4. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Hello Sean I sent this to support as well just tryin to get it done asap. I went to buy the new sub and it sent me to my user page but, I can not find a way to upgrade??? NOTE: My user page has not updated in months for some reason. The last invoice I got was from September 23rd but, I assure you I am a paying costumer. Idk what to do.

5. Sean Buildbox

I will DM you if support has not responded already

MAC420 likes this.
  6. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

Hi I still have issues with the lastest version of buildbox trying to use coins as a score to post to leaderboards??? after a year when I posted this nothing has been fixed its still broken... Buildbox has gotten worse it seems you can't even run the iOS apps in the simulators now it forces you to only use devices. Which means not more screen shots in games on many devices for app store submission.

7. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

hi @CuillèreCrysis
    made like me capture the game on pc and use photoshop for them adapted, i always did this for ios submission