Buildbox 2.3.8.2509 Beta

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by NikRudenko, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

okay

2. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi @NikRudenko @Sean Buildbox Chartboost SDK for Android in this version seems to be old. Chartboost didn't approve my game for Publishing Ads in my game. Please check the text below. I would appreciate if you could make an update of BB 2.3.8 thanks.

Hi Volkan
    [THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL]

Unfortunately, your app Niwashi Kid (5dbec7370d72f10b30321a8f) has not passed our Publisher Review.

Some common reasons for rejection are:

• There is an issue with your SDK integration (for example you used an old SDK version or inserted a wrong App ID). Check here on how to integrate the SDK.
    • Your app is not available in the store or is available only in specific countries. In order for us to test your app for publishing, we must be able to download it and install on our test device. In case of Google Play and Amazon apps, we can only download them if they are available in the US or the Netherlands. Please provide the correct app store URL or send us your APK (for Google Play and Amazon apps outside of the US and the Netherlands), so we can install your app on our test device.
    • Your app does not meet our publisher quality standards (for example it crashes or your ad placements are too frequent).
    • Your app does not comply with our Terms & Conditions
    If your app has been rejected for one of the first three reasons, you have 14 days to fix the issue and contact us to request another review. In our contact form, please follow the steps under Publishing -> My app has been rejected for publishing.

Best,

The Chartboost Team

3. belmir

belmir Boxer

hi volcank
    on each world the possibility of adding an event without going through UI, an event on world1 links to the direct world2
    which goes off with best coins? is there anything possible to add on bb2.3.8 officiale