Buildbox 2.3.3 Is Live!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Andy, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franck75002

franck75002 Boxer

Hi @ZackGriset @Andy

can you tell me how long will version 2.3.4 be available? thank you and very good job

2. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

I think you're asking how long until version 2.3.4 will be available, and as of right now, I'm unsure. We are still working hard on it and it should be fairly soon. I know everyone has been waiting really patiently for it to come out and that this release took longer than it did for previous releases, but I assure you that this was done for good reason. I want to say thank you to you and everyone else who has been waiting patiently. I promise we are working as fast as we can on this.

AndyG likes this.
  3. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

@ZackGriset @TreySmith I've been hearing that 2.3.4 is indeed released for those signing up to the new pricing plans! If thats true are we jumping to 2.3.5 then for a public release?

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Yes, we are going with 2.3.5 for logistical reasons to make sure everyone gets the latest updates flawlessly.

There is no specific 2.3.4 release, the releases we did (there were several) with the payment plans were more for testing the whole process and making sure any issues were ironed out before going public to everyone. The last thing we wanted was to impact everyone with some odd licensing issues.

ZackGriset and AndyG like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.