Buildbox 2.3.12

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Milania, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Milania

Milania Boxer

Hello all friends help please Made purchases in the game uploaded the game to the market purchases are made but manets are not added The whole forum read and nothing helped

Attached Files:

2. hu6ygtrfcd

hu6ygtrfcd Boxer

It is difficult to find help here I do not write about help for many days and for some reason they delete my post I wrote in support everyone is silent and in the group they say only find a lot of solutions there are no sense They only help paid ones

3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Here we try to help as much as possible.
    Currently there are few active users (for example, I connect to the forum once a week).
    But what would help the most is to put information such as version of BB, PC or MAC, graphics card, captures, etc ...
    The forum is for a little help, but it is possible that the problem you have cannot be solved in a simple answer, many times it can be a problem of the BB limitation, or that your game is corrupted.

The support team always answers by mail (From monday to friday except holidays.)
    support@buildbox.com

4. Milania

Milania Boxer

[QUOTE = "jcalle, post: 103109, member: 782"] Здесь мы стараемся максимально помочь.
    Сейчас активных пользователей мало (например, я подключаюсь к форуму раз в неделю).
    Но что больше всего поможет, так это указать такую информацию, как версия BB, ПК или MAC, видеокарта, снимки и т. Д.
    Форум предназначен для небольшой помощи, но возможно, что проблема, с которой вы столкнулись, не может быть решена простым ответом, часто это может быть проблема ограничения BB или ваша игра повреждена.

Служба поддержки всегда отвечает по почте (с понедельника по пятницу, кроме праздников).
    support@buildbox.com [/ QUOTE]
    Good afternoon, I understand, and I wrote many times to support me, said the young man seen in the photo was no any decision or advice was not they told me not even related to my problem I really do not can deal with the purchases I wrote that whole YouTube revised forum read I found on the forum of people with this problem but nothing Peeps like they solved it and I got rid of the project they just could see where my mistake what I'm doing wrong and maybe the reason is different I understand that they are busy but you can also reply time, but specifically I was disappointed in the support I for the project stopped can not continue to work