Buildbbox 3.0 Beta 1 Bugs Report Thread

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by wesam_badr, Jul 26, 2018.

1. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

Hi guys is there any chance in beta 3 that we could enable Android exporting would really like to see how things run on android with 3d games.

2. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Its coming. Just be patient.

3. Gray

Gray Boxer

Hey all,

I've been following the GLTCH build tutorial videos, and everything has been going smoothly up until this point. If there is ever a time where something has turned out buggy, I have simply scanned frame by frame to find out where I went wrong.

Now comes the infamous Path Logic...

For the life of me I cannot get my character to follow this path. It gets stuck maybe 50% of the time, it gets slowed down on occasion, it follows for half a second sometimes then jumps right out of the path. I have had times where it completely reversed the game direction...

I have looked through the threads here, and some have found success in checking or unchecking the character movement boxes such as: direct movement, forced movement, etc.

I have had no such luck. In fact, due to the nature of this game, everything will break unless I have the the forced movement button checked and everything else disabled.

It might be simply my fault, or it may be a serious bug that needs to be addressed.
    If anyone has any advice for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

(Photos/Video attached for reference)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph161xpe4s414b7/20180924_112143003.mp4?dl=0
    Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.23.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.23.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.23.52 PM.png

4. grimmwerks

grimmwerks Boxer

Hey guys not a bug per se but I'm curious -- on osx I set my window to be the size I'd like (full screen) but when I quit, it always starts up the same window size; shouldn't that be a preference? Also is there no place to remove the automatic start up upon boot?