Build Box 3 Video Tutorials

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by DrWho, May 31, 2019.

1. DrWho

DrWho Boxer

Just looked on the main Build Box site and do not see any new video tutorials for Build Box 3.0 ?!?
    Are these currently in the making or are they available elsewhere on the site because I cannot find them anywhere... :(

2. Stryder

Stryder Boxer

I would imagine they are probably creating them since the software is still very new. It's just a matter of time before we start seeing them on the regular. I looked as well and could't find any yet.

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I think that there will be no new tutorials for a long time. Why make a tutorial if there is nothing new to show ? There is no point in duplicating what is already there.

4. DrWho

DrWho Boxer

In all due respect your comment doesn't make any sense..?! There is alot that needs to be showed on this new software as it is totally and completely different than Buildbox 2.0 ! Normally.. the guys here at Buildbox makes video tutorials that shows every aspect of how to use each part of the software in question here. Just like they did with Buildbox 1.0 & Buildbox 2.0. Buildbox 3.0 is different and also needs tutorial videos to show new-comers how to properly use the software to it's fullest! There is no duplicating as this is a new software that needs documented. Most software developers always has documentation and tutorials on how to use the software. Otherwise who would want to buy a software product without some sort of instructions on how to actually use it? I rest my case! ;)

5. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

It does not compare the BB2 tutorial to BB3. These are two different programs. We're just talking about the BB3 tutorials. About what is already published for what is in the "final" version.

6. nizarawi

nizarawi Boxer

the program is paid, every day without the tutorials is paid

we need tutorials, documentation

from my point of view a final version, new without documentation has no sense

7. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

it's true, but........

8. DrWho

DrWho Boxer

That is just my point here exactly... There is no tutorials or documentation yet available for this final version! This was my point in this thread all along here. Any software that is a commercial product.. Especially one like this on a subscription based service has to offer tutorials and documention to their customers that use their commercial products.

EXACTLY!!! ;)

9. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Of course. That is why I often wonder what is the plan of software owners for the future. For now it is so upside down

10. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

another thread had Trey involved....I think he understands now how vital documentation is...and says some tutorials will be on the way....this was last night...so we pause...take a few weeks of deep breathing excersizes....and wait . :)