Bug With Banners Showing Everywhere

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by vincelwt, Jun 29, 2016.

1. vincelwt

vincelwt Boxer

Hi guys,

I facing a bug in Buildbox 2.1.1 :

I'm using banners and interstitials from Heyzap (but the bug is also present with Admob for banners) and I would like the ads to show only on game over.

I would like to always have a banner on game over screen and interstitial every 3 game over, so I set the following :

[​IMG]

Every other UIs have "none" for the ads and 1 for frequency (tried with 0).

Still, banners shows on the Main menu UI and on the World UI, when they shouldn't.
    It's very disturbing to have banners during play.

A workaround I found is to set a frequency of 2 for Game over banners but then it shows banner on every UI until I loose 2 times, then everything is back to normal.

Is this a known bug ? As it been fixed in recent versions of Buildbox ?

Thanks a lot.

2. cantinuelo

cantinuelo Boxer

Hi, im getting something simimar. I want banners on gameplay screen and intertitials on game over and sometimes on store menu. But im getting them every time i start the game. Even when i restart from loosing a live, a interstitial pop. My settings on gameplay screen are : 0 interstitial and 1 banners. So its supposed to work, but nope. BB2. As i see you haven't received response to your similar problem, i think we will have to buildbox support email. Will do it today(before weekends (wink wink) ) ;)