Billy Swamp Safari

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by calmackay79, Jan 6, 2017.

1. calmackay79

calmackay79 Boxer

Hi everyone,
    I've been away awhile - but currently wrapping up this game, so thought I'd share its current progress as a teaser.
    I've been working heavily on UI, layout and presentation. Almost got it where I want, so now its time to build out the levels, clean it up & polish it and send it on its way. All the hard work is done, so probably a weeks work to put into it before release (only IOS at this stage)

This game is open to publisher interest also, but won't present it until I have a more polished product, to all you awesome publishers lurking in the forums, feel free to touch base - feedback/early interest is always welcome.

Afterwhich I'll start hitting my platformer hard to push BB to its limits, at which time I will need testers, talent and feedback, I may even accept talented collaborators. So if interested drop me a PM.

playsgames6666, Phoebe and Christoph like this.
  2. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Very Nice Graphics. But make the Character a little more small. it is too big. Also if you do not allow to move forward the character with your control that would be better, this way you can only jump from obstacles. My opinion.

calmackay79 likes this.
  3. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Amazing Sytle i like the BIG chars on the small ship :)

calmackay79 likes this.