Best Mobile Device Testing Methods.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by cycomyco, Dec 17, 2015.

1. cycomyco

cycomyco Boxer

I am currently working a game that requires touch buttons for movement, but on my computer all I have is a keyboard and mouse.

There is no issue but as an perfectionist it takes me longer to setup the physics for touch using arrow keys on the keyboard the feel is just not the same.

Currently in order to test my game I will have to compile an apk in Eclipse then transfer the apk to my mobile devise but after making hundreds of small changes to the physics this method can become a pain.

To all my fellow BB advocates out there please share your Technics for testing your games on mobile devises if there is a better way or more faster way for me to test controls and physics without compiling please share.

Thanks in advance.

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Aren't you using Eclipse? If so, rather than create an apk file and transfer, connect your phone to system, enable USB debugging and let Eclipse run the app directly on your device.

netkomm likes this.
  3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hello, I use "keyboard key" on each button

Attached Files:

4. cycomyco

cycomyco Boxer

Thanks for the response I never thought to run my device in Eclipse we USB Debug enabled Im going to try it out right now XD.