Bemoji Jump - Development blog & stuff

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by artursdubra, Jan 6, 2016.

1. TheViseOne

TheViseOne Boxer

Hey Guys,

For a while now I have been working on my new game. Right now I am working on games graphics and I would like to ask your opinion about them.

skice_2.png skice_GP.png

Here are the game story:

In a time long before Dinosaurs, there was a Bemoji Village!

All Bemojis happily lived there until the fire natiin attacked and stole the holy potato.

That was a sad day for all Bemojis since holy potato was the only one who could feed Bemojis with his fruits - French fries and holy potato chips

The oldest of all Bemojis - Master Suushi recruited 20 brave warriors who would face any challenge that Fire Natiin would throw at them and so their training has begun.

After 3 years 7 months 23 days 2 hours and 53 seconds all Bemoji training was complete! Now they are ready to retrieve the Holy Potato from Fire Natiin.

Fire Natiin has taken holy potato to his secret headquarters up in the sky. The only way to get it back is jump trough magical passage which is full with deadly traps and secret passages.

Good luck and may the spirit potato be with you.

Let me know what is your first impression about the game.
    Thakns

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I like it very much. The only thing I can say from the screenshots is that the gray/black blocks do not really match the rest of the design. Also, I'm not sure of the vertical white lines. It probably looks better without them like in the menu. And just out of curiosity, did you try with the character in black? It would contrast more with the background, not sure if it would look better thou.

Then you also should have a look at this:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-emoji-jump-super-jumping/id662833431?mt=8
    and change your title.

There is also this one: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emoji-jump/id994973794?mt=8 nothing to do with your game, but both games seem to be somehow funny starting by the design itself. This could be something you could do too. Stands in complete opposite to the idea of black characters thou.

artursdubra likes this.
  3. TheViseOne

TheViseOne Boxer