Bb3 "unable To Load Data" Error

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Phill Mason, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

I've been working with the Bounce preset for the last couple of days and upon opening it today, I was given a "Unable to load data" error. Not had any problems with this test so far, but now cannot open it at all. Anyone else had this issue and did you resolve it? I've also sent a ticket to support for feedback.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 11.31.08.png

2. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

Try loading it on another computer if you have access to one. If it does the same thing your bbdoc is most likely corrupt. I know trying to use particles will instantly kill my projects on Mac. You might have used something that wasn’t ready to be used.

Phill Mason likes this.
  3. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Yup, I think you're right, it'll be using something that's not fully functional yet. I had a funky little node going on with 2 different states, 1 prior to collide and the other afterwards, each controlling colour, size and rotation. It was going great until I closed to doc and came back an hour later :) We all know BB3 Beta is currently riddled with bugs, but it's still nice to play around with everything to find out what's working and what isn't.