Bb3 Have Many Errors

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by SAvas, Jul 27, 2018.

1. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

I am very sad. But this beta version contains too many errors. The buildbox crashes when I load the obj file. Rotation is not working on Macbook. Only zoom + and - are done.
    It is also unclear when advertising support will come.
    I know this is a very difficult job. The Buildbox team is working hard. Thank you all. However, this bad version is bad for us. We are delighted to inform you when these errors will be resolved.

It's unclear when the next beta will be released. Are we going to pay for months until the faults are resolved?

Thank u

2. PLASSA

PLASSA Boxer

Its beta, that's the whole point. If you want a stable version go use BB2 :)

swnam12 likes this.
  3. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

I know. it could only work a little more stable. Buildbox team working hard, ı know. 3.0 great
    @PLASSA

4. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Its beta, I'm sure its more than 80% ready,
    Its like great car you just need to wait a little longer to also get wheels for this car so you can really experience it :)

5. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hi Savas,

the changes from BB2 to BB3 are massive and I think we will see many many bugs for some time. Personally, I think it's great that the team are showing us what's coming along and we can help them shape the desired outcome to an extent. I'd rather this than not know what's we can expect. The risk for the BB team is a long period listening to our frustrations getting vented.

They've given little away on when we can expect a release, I think Trey or Nik said around Sept for nodes into BB2. At a guess I'd reckon on a Q4 final release with a solid stable version (with updates likes nodes also into BB2) by end of the year tbh. However, with the beta and all the constructive feedback they should get ,then we may see a stable version sooner.

Stick with BB2 for development and BB3 for playing and getting new ideas for the future.

6. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

Many thanks for your reply. You're right. We must use BB3 for feedback. and we need to communicate issues to the Buildbox team