Bb3 Game Glitch?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by landofgreendev, Dec 7, 2018.

1. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Hi!

I have been working on a game for a few weeks now and I am getting very close to finishing it! It is an endless road style game where you collect points as you go. The game gets progressively quicker, making it harder the longer you play. I have started encountering a glitch whereby certain objects will either disappear, change position or stutter/glitch at a certain point in time. I have timed it and this glitch always happens at the same time (give or take a second). I have about 50 scenes and they are randomised so it isn't an issue with a specific scene, but the glitch happens to all scenes after a certain time has passed (I think it was 2 minutes).

Any suggestions would be so much appreciated - it is such an annoying thing to happen as I have tried every thing I can think of including the physics of the world (Time Warp, Sub Steps etc.).

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this, or if there is even a fix as I haven't seen anything about this on the forums.

Many thanks!

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Your best bet is to just test it on a device as it could be BB just playing tricks as it is still in beta.

landofgreendev likes this.
  3. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Thank you for the reply! It's very odd because I have tested on a few different devices and the glitch in the objects still shows on these devices. I think I may have to wait until the full bb3 release!

I'll keep having a look to see if I can find a fix :)

4. kash_kma

kash_kma Boxer

Hi did you find a fix for this issue as I'm something similar?