Bb3 Beta 3 Export Modules Error

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Kanishk Sachdeva, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

When I am downloading export modules of BB3 a very strange thing is happening. The download stops suddenly at 70 % when android modules are being downloaded. The export modules for neither android not iOS get downloaded completely. This is causing an error in my iOS export , haven''t tried exporting to android yet.
    The error for iOS is that my ads in libs should have been a directory but instead it is now a file I don't know why.
    Anyone experiencing the same problem ? What is the solution to this ?
    I have done a complete format of mac and reinstalled it , I have deleted Buildbox about 20 times in the lsat 3 days and again re downloaded, I then deleted only the export modules and re - downloaded, but still the problem exists.
    I have a game that I have completed and want to release it .
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Video link to error while downloaded.:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/olbobuqdnbrh9az/Export Modules Downloading 480p.mov?dl=0
    Screenshot :- Folder of libs , ads is a file and not a directory.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

3. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

I've ,they said to delete modules and redownload them and I have done that as well and that does not help.
    Because of different times zones I have to stay awake all night to talk to support team , I have been doing this for the couple of days but still got no solution for them.
    It's been around 4-5 days since I sent the first mail to them regarding this. Hope they get back to me with a solution soon.