Bb 3 Exports Work Sometimes But Not Others

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by dmmcmah, Sep 5, 2019.

1. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

I created a game in BB3 starting with the Progression template. It works fine in the simulator, and it was working on iOS device fine, but then suddenly stopped working. The only scene that displays is the start scene and then the character just falls off the edge and the screen turns black.

Now, without modification or even changing the installation, it is working again. So I submit to Apple and then they rejected it saying "there is nothing but a black screen".

So I started from scratch, and created a brand new game with the progression template. I didn't modify a thing except the bundle ID, and exported it. Then I ran it on an iPad from xcode, and the same exact thing - only the start scene showed up and the screen turned black. I came back to it 20 minutes later and opened it on my iPad with the intention of recording a video of this, but now its working perfectly.

I did a second test and exported to Android. Same thing, at times it works fine, and at others only the start scene shows up.

Any explanation for this bizarre behavior?

I have version 3.0.1.