Banking or Turning Animations

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by JoeWilson, Jun 26, 2016.

1. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

Has anyone had any luck at creating banking or turning animations for their characters. I was thinking about an advanced move, but I don't think that will do it.

Basically for character move left there is a left turn animation, character right - a right turn animation.

this would really add a nice touch to flying or space type games especially.

I've don't this in game salad and is real easy.. I don't see how this can be done in BuildBox

Anyone? Fry? Bueller?

For example, this image below, I took from GraphicRiver... these ships have animations for turning.

[​IMG]

:)

2. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

As a feature request, I would think this could be added to the advanced move module, where you can have a left turn/right turn animation and the event would be Character move left/right if its set on the UI.

This along with:
    Assigning points to enemy kills
    Having enemies follow character
    Having enemies shoot character

3. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

That would be nice addition for animation editor, for example:
    start frame & end frame feature.

So basically the animation will hold the last frame you have choose in the end frame during the action or event.
    start frame will be the first initial frame that will start when you do the same action again after button release.

it will open a lot of possibilities.