Balloon Drop Got Some Traction

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by catbones, Dec 13, 2016.

1. catbones

catbones Boxer

Hi guys,

Started to fiddle with BuildBox couple weeks ago, had a few ideas on paper for a few games. Anyways, this post isn't about that but rather about one of these ideas getting some traction in terms of getting worked using BuildBox. The game is called Balloon Drop (not so hot about the name so suggestions welcome)

The overall idea is you are navigating a hot air balloon in a dark setting, through mountain tops. Based on your tap set, your decent is to pickup coins/points and achieve the highest score.

So far I've got a bit into it as you'll see from the screenshots. Few extra items I need to add to the overall game play. It's already hard enough to fly through and time taps without ending up on a mountain.

Anyways, what do you guys think. Feedback is appreciated.

Screenshots coming soon.

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Looks cool.
    Just a tip, its not safe on the forum to post game concepts, or previews.
    They will end up in the stores before you release it.

Kadri246 and Christoph like this.
  3. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Likely been released as we type. There are some fast egle eyes in the forum :)

4. catbones

catbones Boxer

Thanks guys, I didn't know it's like that around here :) it's pretty much done just have to do a alpha / beta release today.

5. catbones

catbones Boxer

Alright guys, Balloon Drop is available at the Google Play Store. http://bit.ly/2gMmtjD

Let me know what you guys think. Sorry about earlier, I'll keep upcoming games top secret. ;) Thanks for heads up.

6. catbones

catbones Boxer

Hey guys,

Just looking for feedback on Balloon Drop or any feedback, see what you guys think. Link to game for Android is above if anyone looking for it.

I'm thinking up of some improvement and adding a few extras to it with next release.

I'm just starting and seems like some of you got a few successful ones under your belt.

Feedback would help. :) Thanks!