Awesome Support Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by adrogdesigns, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

922449F5-0544-44D5-BC76-9319247B332D.jpeg Wow
    This is a whole new level.
    So now you can’t point out faults in a product without getting your account deleted.... and you right to use a product. So you inactive the use of the Buildbox?
    I understand you don’t want negative feedback @TreySmith on your forums.
    But you bring this on yourself.
    It was asked by the forums moderator to post issues!!!!!
    These are on going issues that haven’t been addressed in a long time.
    If they are not fixable then Say so.
    If you intended on not fixing the issues then say so.
    Don’t keep paying users hanging waiting for fixes.
    I know this post will get deleted but hey. This is very unprofessional and disappointing,
    I was surely hoping that when fixes were fixed I would return to using Buildbox.
    But now after this I shall never, and never recommend your product to anyone.
    Oh this will be going social, trust me.
    This is pathetic behavior from a company....

volcank, Benfont and Rebel Studios like this.
  2. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Wow that’s not fair :eek:

Benfont likes this.
  3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

That very disappointing if you are starting kicking out users
    Christoph is a very precious member in this forum he has a heavy contribution and helped a lot of users here it doesn't deserve that at all.

so now anyone complain about the software is going to be kicked out

4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

This is total BULL****!!!! Kick a person for telling the truth about your product and the horrible support that us long term customers have been receiving from the BB team?
    Bugs that were promised to fixed and never was, the promise of updates every week that we never received, the false advertisement of BB being a Hyper casual engine to get us publishing deals with the Big Publishers and we CAN'T!
    All we every asked for was honesty and we only got broken promises over and over again
    So you kick a guy for expressing his 3 years of frustration!? I applaud you!!!!!!

5. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

Holy crap!
    He was such an active and great member of the community! The dude helped me so much when I started out learning buildbox! That is a new low for sure. I get that you don't want negative stuff on the forums but hey maybe you should have listened to the dude, he had the best interest of BB at heart.

Not sure if I will renew my sub now just because of this. Don't know if I want to be supporting a company that treats there veteran and most helpful customers like this.

6. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

I won't be, enough is enough!

7. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

Wow this is unbelievable, this guy has helped so many with so much in the forums he should be commended not ousted I am at a total loss for words in what has happened here. I think you should re evaluate your stance on this action Buildbox,

MAC420 and Collin Wade Thiessen like this.
  8. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Removing a customer from Buildbox is something we've only done a very few times over the past 4 years, and it's a last resort if we feel we truly do not have a product that will work for a customer.

This is not something we take lightly, and we understand your concern. While we can't get into specifics about specific use cases, we do not remove users for complaining about our products, and we encourage user feedback both in the forum and via our support channels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.