Authenticication Failed

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by DaddyMagic, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Okay great! I'll let you know that we talked about this a little today and we are going to look into making it so Buildbox will work with VPN. Just started talking about it. More info on this to come.

2. Kbr954

Kbr954 Boxer

Zack, wonderful to hear it's an issue getting attention. Thanks again for quick reply and concern, I really appreciate it!!! :)

Hue Buildbox and ZackGriset like this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Zack I have a problem here, it's been more than 3 hours and I still can't get the software to download the modules, every time it tells me modules download failed and server communication error too, what should I do? I started to get desperate here!

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

It's the weekend, you will have to wait unfortunately until they wake up.

5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

So far it worked, I was able to download the modules, but after a lot of efforts, but when I use VPN I was able to work on buildbox without any error messages, there is something wrong here

6. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Perhaps it was a security thing - too many requests from your IP or something and they placed a block on it. Something like that happened to me when I downloaded on my PC and iMac ages ago

patostar likes this.
  7. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yeah that's maybe the reason, I haven't slept well lol I wasted like 5 hours, but I can't use vpn all the time, because if you have accounts on websites and you log in they will send you emails about suspicious activity which is annoying, I will see what will happen.