Asking for review and rating on the store

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by eyal, Apr 13, 2016.

1. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

3. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Thank you for that @heathclose but that wasn't what I meant. Read the article. I was asking about the rateus popup

4. appranking

appranking Boxer

You could get free reviews and ratings by exchanging reviews with other developers. I know Facebook and G+ has many "app review exchange" groups, you give out reviews first and will get your app reviewed by other developer.It's absolutely "free" but you will loose your precious time.
    In my view, spending some money to buy app reviews is the most effective way. But you should pay attention to the choice of review sites, usually cheap reviews are delivered from Virtual Machines, they will do nothing for your app promotion. I personally recommend ReviewApp4u, which provides positive ratings and reviews from real app users.

5. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Positive reviews will encourage other users to download your app. But sometimes when the app is very new in App Store, you may not have those reviews. Ask your close friends and family members to leave positive reviews,or change reviews with other app developers. In addition to asking for reviews, you can also buy android app reviews from a reliable app review service provider. You should ensure that you will get positive reviews from real users, or they will bring you some problems.

6. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

Not 1 reply in this post actually answered (or attempted to answer) the question that was asked lol.

@eyal as far as I am aware there is no way to have a rate us pop up made in BB. There is however a way you could do it in Xcode but that will require coding. Search around on Google for some answers on how to implement this, and you might actually find some helpful tools on Github that you can just basically drag n drop the files into your project and just change some settings.

eyal likes this.
  7. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Thank you - yes that was a long time ago :)

8. David33

David33 Boxer