Appsolute Games Success

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Gadget123456, Feb 28, 2016.

1. onetap

onetap Avid Boxer

Does anyone know how Appsolute games started and became so popular? I hear they are quite new compared to other publishers.

2. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

Not exactly sure, but I remember Flite was one of their first games and after that most of their games have been BB games, which was pretty cool:)

Gadget123456 likes this.
  3. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I think each one of us can be a publisher if we have a good user base for our first sets of games. Take for instance, my 1st or 2nd or xxx or all together have a user base of 100K, then all I need to do is take advantage of the user base and promote other new games through cross promotion and BANG, you are your own publisher and maybe decide to open to other quality games to increase user base retention...

I am open to others ideas about being your own publisher :D

Gadget123456 likes this.
  4. smmsud

smmsud Boxer

Ha ha.. All you guys are wrong....

Their marketing system relies on investment.
    Did you guys hear of Direct Deal in Chartboost or couple of ad networks? you can directly deal with clash of clans like games or some spammy app;s , it will install your app in targated users mobile. Also help u getting users.

Another thing is the founder of Appsolute pulls string from the app store. All games are high quality and they are frequently featured by apple.

The algorithm is set to such way that after getting featured or hit 100 thousand downloads ur apps will rise in market and in keywords,
    also cross promo plays a big role
    Hope u guys understand.

5. onetap

onetap Avid Boxer

Cheers guys :)