Appodeal Integration

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by wissemslimi974, Mar 13, 2019.

1. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Hi all,
    I am facing a problem with Appodeal.
    Has someone managed to integrate it ?
    Need your help and thank you.

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I'm not certain if the latest SDK works with the old tutorial. I had to roll back to android studio 3.0 and use the old way, but removed the yandex files that will create issues with Apple and Google.

3. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Thank you for your answer.
    have you tried with Xcode ?

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I did yes and had to do the same thing. However, rewarded videos didn't work.

5. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Can you share the steps or create a mini guide please

6. mtapps

mtapps Boxer

Appodeal send to me this mesage :

Hi,

We’ve been working together with Google Play to make sure Appodeal SDKs are compliant with the newest privacy policy update from the Google Play Store. We encourage all users who use SDK versions prior to 2.5.1 (released on January 4, 2019) to update to the more recent SDK versions. We’ve recently promoted Appodeal SDK v2.5.6 to stable and Google confirmed that this version is compliant as well as all SDKs after v2.5.1 as of 7/10/19. Google also advises developers to deactivate the old apk versions in testing track to prevent any issues.

Appodeal and Google want to ensure a smooth transition for developers with apps on Google Play, so you will have time until August 19, 2019 to update your SDK and submit a new build in order to stay compliant with the Google Play store privacy policies and rules.

If you use Unity plugin, we recommend updating to v2.8.56. If you use Unreal plugin, please update to v2.5.6. If you use Corona plugin, please use v2.5.4.

In case you don’t update your SDK before the deadline, Google will most likely remove the non-compliant apps from the store. Please contact us if you have any concerns about the deadline.

PLEASE NOTE: If you already updated to Android SDK 2.5.1 or higher or only have iOS apps, you don't have to do anything.

Best regards,
    The A-Team

any solution please share with us! thank you.