Discussion in 'Advertising' started by xziny00, May 4, 2017.
This is awesome! Thanks so much. +1 if you have the same for Android. This will be super awesome
Im write email to appodeal support, they answer:
This is Egor from Appodeal Support Team!
Unfortunately, no. We don't support Buildbox Engine yet.
I think they meant they don't support it "officially" but it can be implemented using the custom solution.
Neither, a publisher gave it to one of my fellow buildbox developer for his game.
It's still an awesome solution. I don't care if it's official or not. So easy and simple. + 1 for the same for Android.
Yeah, im almost integrate appodeal by my self, but have problems with manifest file, if you download archive by link, you can see android files there, so we just need replace hezayp file and add some changes in manifest file
I'm trying Android integration, but no luck so far... too much errors everywhere.
Yeap, killed the whole day for that, problems with activity or with dex errors
Yeah, same here... I will try some more things today, really want this integration working, would be great.
I updated the instructions with android
Thanks, but i do all the same, and get this error when trying to compile:
YEAHH! I did it, its work! Now im testing and write what im do!
it works, but rewarded viodeo working only 1 times button doesnt dissapear but when you press it, nothing happened im write appodeal support..
OK, support told me thats ok and i just need wait some time, before i get good fillrate
You can try with the Appodeal test ads meanwhile
I think you forgot to add the file download link on this instruction update
That's the link:
Are you using Eclipse or Android Studio?
I got it to work in Android Studio but still get some activity errors, on Eclipse my game crash on start
Are you in the US? If not, try to use a VPN for the US and see if it's working. Fill rate should there be close to 100%. Also, select some good ad networks so they can be filled.
Not, im not from US, now i get fillrate 100%, but rewarded video i can look just 1 time, after you can push button, but video doesnt start.
Ok now about what im done:
First of all im done with this instruction:
1. In BB editor do all the same as you are doing for Heyzap, also place Appodeal App Key in the Heyzap field.
2. Export to android.
3. Copy PTAdHeyzapBridge.java from unzipped archive and replace it with the same file in the project, you can find it under src/com/secrethq/ads/ folder.
4. Copy all the jars inside lib folder from unzipped archive and place it under libs folder of your project.
5. Open project Settings, Java Build Path section and all new jars to Libraries with Add JARs… option. (Don't forget to Sync project files before this)
6. Open AndroidManifest.xml and replace Heyzap section with our manifest: Sample file will send below. Thats all, ready for build.
Aftter that i get error in manifest file about INMOBI activity(display size or something), im just delete this line, error was gone.
Next i get problem with DEX 65536, im do this:
1) im delete heyzap file from LIB folder
2) go to YOUR PROJECT\android\libs\google-play-services_lib\libs, there is we have file - google-play-services.jar, rename it in google-play-services.rar or zip, open it in your archive programm and go to COM\google\android\gms - here we get all google services, we dont need all of them so we can delete some services, for example i delete - analytics(mb we need it, im not sure), wallet, maps, fitness. After that, rename google-play-services.rar back into google-play-services.jar. Then try to compile. Thats all im do and get worked Appodeal.
Sorry for my english.
Separate names with a comma.