Apple Rejection Help?!

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by Rawnwolf, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Rawnwolf

Rawnwolf Boxer

Not sure how to fix this...my game has characters that unlock by collecting and spending "jellyfish coins", and some that are purchased for 99 cents. Got this rejection from Apple...any advice? I have a restore purchases button in my game.

From Apple
    • 3. 1.1 BUSINESS: PAYMENTS - IN-APP PURCHASE
    • 0. 9.0 BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: IN-APP PURCHASE
    Business - 3.1.1

Your app uses intermediary currency to purchase items that function as non-consumable products but does not include a restore mechanism.

Users restore transactions to maintain access to content that they've already purchased.

Next Steps

Please modify your app to include an optional user registration feature that allows users to restore their purchases to all of their iOS devices.

We recommend indicating that account registration is necessary to restore previously purchased In-App Purchase products, and providing a way for users to register later if they wish to access this content in the future.

2. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

You need to add a restore purchase button somewhere in your app.
    [​IMG]

3. Rawnwolf

Rawnwolf Boxer

I have a restore button in my game...seems apple is concerned about purchases with in-game currency not $$ characters, but I'm not sure, because I DO have a restore purchases button in the game

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Have a read here. Its happened before to someone but not sure if they got their app approved

5. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

My games have both and never encountered a problem before. Add the restore purchases button so it can be clearly seen and submit it with a screenshot of that screen with the button.

Attached Files:

6. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Is your *Jelly Fish Coins* Non-Consumable or Consumable ? Because this should be consumable.
    If you are using *Remove Ads* Feature or any other like *One time purchase* that should be Non-Consumable.

Non-Consumable IAPs needs a restore mechanism *Restore Purchase Button*
    I don't really know about if *Restore Mechanism* requires for Consumables or not, maybe someone else can correct me here.

7. Rawnwolf

Rawnwolf Boxer

Thank you everyone for your responses. Jellyfish coins are consumables because they are used to unlock some characters. I don't have any remove ad features or one-time purchases. I'll try sending it in again with the screenshot of the restore button (I did include a screenshot of that and explained where it was during the first submission). Maybe it was a bad day for the reviewer...will keep trying. Thank you all for your help.