Anyone Else Get An Email From Trey And Get Super Excited...

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by thatguyminib, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

...that they were having an event for BB users to only click further to realize it is just another business scheme to try and get money?

...rip

2. stevenalanfinch

stevenalanfinch Boxer

Yes I did.
    Ha ha ha. You have to laugh.

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

I think it’s about a San Francisco meetup 1k to subscribe + 5k if you get accepted to attend the event for 10 seat that mean 60k event wow welcome to guru marketing.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  4. thatguyminib

Yeah feels like they legit come out with a scheme to get more money every month lol.

5. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I would like to remind you of two things.
    1st that opportunity is to work face to face with someone who has made hit games that have done really well, and even better, the publishers.
    2nd it is a business, money is what having a business is for.

I would also like to add that you are not forced to come, so please, let's stop calling it a scheme

6. thatguyminib

Sorry, it is just a bit upsetting that they put all this effort into releasing MC products that go without updates and also means more software to manage, publisher elite X, writing books and now The Foundary. When I personally feel that they should be focusing on making a proper, stable engine.

Right now we are in a weird place with BB. BB2 is still filled with bugs and crashes and BB3 is in beta and not fully featured. Both of their engines are unstable and buggy. We subscribe to BB for the game engine and right now tbh it feels like both engines aren't in a proper stable place. It would be a totally different story if this wasn't the case.

Collin Wade Thiessen likes this.
  7. Josh (Nology Games)

I understand what you are saying but just because they are doing other things as well, doesn't mean that they are not focused on any buildbox issues.

8. thatguyminib

if(smallTeam == workingOnMultipleProjects)
    {
    lackOfFocus = true;
    }

9. Josh (Nology Games)

And how big is the buildbox team?

10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

We don’t know how big it is. As far as I know there’s only one coder Nik. Rest is working on marketing, comunication, admin and support.

Or why are you asking? It’s something we don’t know.

The better question would be why is there a lack of focus on their current core product BB2?

You see? The more time this is taking the more we get annoyed. There’s no patience left.

11. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

@Josh (Tekanology) Josh I am not sure your even getting the gravity of the situation, I understand you have to be the peace maker and that you have to mediate, but when you have subs paying cash and even worse me an either paying 3k for mc2. When All we have for our outlay is buggy software and that's all the software that came with mc2. I mean jesus I had to outlay cash for a Mac book Pro because they haven't sorted. And I doubt they will sort the the graphics integration on BB3, so now I am up to 3k software 1.5k windows machine(sat doing nothing) that won't run bb3 and now 2k for a mac book pro. And still have software that's doesn't work properly. Maybe I should send the bb team an invoice for the additional hardware I have had to buy to get bb3 to work. Nevermind the hassle if bb2 crashing . So the longer they take with updates/releases the longer I won't see a dollar of my cash back as with everyone else we have projects we need to finish that are simply sat on the back burner waiting for fixes.. So far I think the complaints have been civilised and valid points have been made, people just want answers, if they are not going to release another version of bb2 then let us know if they are not going to release another version of bb3 till 2019 we need to know honesty is the best policy..i have had this software 10 months now. Zero game releases, 3 unfinished projects.

12. Josh (Nology Games)

Okay guys. I'm going to lock this thread as well. As this is going to far. Threads are not here to complain or vent, they are here for proper feedback and to help others. If you have a complaint then send it to support@buildbox.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.