Anyone Available For Hire?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by wmfear, Sep 3, 2020.

1. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

I’m at a point where I can’t seem to spend enough time with BB to actually get on with anything. Full time job, 3 kids etc. I still want to try to work on a couple of games, but I need help overcoming some obstacles.

I’ve tried hiring people on Upwork, Freelancer and Fiverr, but no one seems to fully understand what I want, and some frankly don’t seem that skilled.

If anyone (with skills) here is available to take a look at my projects, that would be great, and I’m sure we can agree on a fair payment.

Let me know if you’re interested :)

Hari Krishna Duvuri likes this.
  2. Charles Rozén

Charles Rozén Boxer

What kind of work do you want us to do?I have been modelling for 14 yers so i do have some skills.

3. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

What kind of work are you looking for?

4. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

I can help you

5. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

What I need is help with some functions in BB3, which I`m not 100% sure can be done without any coding (or perhaps they can) to get the game(s) the way I want. I basically need someone to create a template for me for each of my game ideas, which I can further develop with graphics, sounds, UI etc. I just need the "skeleton" of the game in place before starting working on it myself.

I also have an existing project I`d like to further develop, but that lags quite a lot when testing on my iPhoneX, so I`d want someone to check and see if it`s any point continuing with it at all.

I have many ideas, but sadly not too much time nor patience.
    I can DM anyone with more specifics that would be willing to take a look, and we`ll take it from there.

6. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer