Amazing Brick Character Movement Gameplay

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Akatsuki, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Boxer

I made the character game play for moving left and right along with the jump button as in the case of SLIP AWAY game published by nanovation labs.But the main problem is the left and right buttons are touch based and are moving on the basis of touch and I am not able to use them as a tap button for left and right.......

Should I change anything in character game play settings?? s.PNG

2. Keromor

Keromor Boxer

I do not understand, you say they work on touch for left and right and then say they do not work ... you can add as many buttons as you like for different functions if this helps.

Kero

3. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Change the buttons in UI. Remove the joystick settings and change it into move

4. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Boxer

Actually if you touch left side of the screen it would go left but if I keep on holding that it would be going on.I dont want that long touch option to go left or right. That is the main difference between the character game play in amazing brick and Slip away......

In Amazing brick once I touch the left it goes left and if I keep on holding it does not work but in case of slip away if I keep on holding that touch then it would be moving left continuously and it is different from that of amazing brick game play

Did you get my problem?

5. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Boxer

Thanks..... I got the solution for my problem