Alien Dalvik Emulator

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ishamahes, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Hi,I think many of us, troubles with iOS or Android , because one owns iOS device but have not an Android device. Actually, I am an iOS boy without an Android device.

For this weird problem, there is an way to emulate Android on iOS. It's Alien Dalvik Emulator. It's smoothly emulates Android on iOS.
    But, I can't download it. I searched the web, but I cannot find the download link. If anyone knows about that, please share :)

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

My thoughts are that although this emulator sounds a very interesting solution just get a real device. You can get a cheap one, no need flagship ones (having said that a Nexus or a One Plus is around $300-$350 which is way cheaper than a Samsung or an iPhone).

If you are on a budget you can buy a used one. You might even have a friend you can offer some cash for their phones so they can upgrade and at the same time you will have your development device from a reliable source...

Ishamahes likes this.
  3. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Also there is a lot of cheap chinese android phone just enter to tinydeal or gearbest and you will be amazed price start from 70 usd i am using now cubot x17 and leagoo lite 1 are the best you won't regret it

Ishamahes likes this.
  5. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

6. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Thanks all for your replies. :)