Aim And Shoot

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by jmiller8031, Mar 12, 2018.

1. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

I’ve seen examples of players controlling fire while the aim is randomized and examples of players controlling the aim while the fire is automated. I want to be able to control both. I want to be able to aim freely with a finger drag and only have it fire when I touch the screen. If this can’t be done then I’m done until Buildbox 3. This is the 10th idea I can’t get to work right.

AppNasty likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

List off all your ideas here, I will try to help out as best as i can. Im pretty gangsta at figuring this stuff out. So make a short list and we can go through them. Also, it helps to have a profile pic here on BB. a lot of these BLANK accounts we know are non BB subscribers using illegal BB copies. You want to present yourself as official lol. But list em off and we can knock em out.

3. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

There I have a custom avatar now. Can you answer my original question, please? You can easily see my posts in the private license holder forum by the way.

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

If you mean literally to do one thing when tapping and another when dragging... no! This would be a if then logic which is not possible in Buildbox.

5. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

Yeah, I figured as much. I was hoping there was a hack out of no where that worked.