Advertising & Sdk‘s

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Wapps1, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Hi Boxers,

I‘m using Buildbox now already a year or maybe longer... but one thing i never completely figuard out. Maybe someone knows or there is a list for this..?

For what Advertising do you have to integrate a SDK?

I used admob in all my games, but in the last few weeks i tested heyzap, and i found out that the payout is much better than with admob (maybe i had a few installs through the ads in my game, i don’t know- but this is not the problem)

But the fillrate of only heyzap is horrible, sometimes reward video works for a few times and than suddenly it doesn’t!

As i started integration of heyzap i noticed that heyzap only also works without integration of any sdk, i was wondering because i always thought you need to integrate it manually.

Because of this i have a few questions:

What advertising do you use in your games?

When you use for example admob only for interstitial, than buildbox integrates the sdk automatically, so when i use heyzap reward video and admob interstitial do i have to integrate also the sdk‘s or is the sdk already in the game because of the interstitial?

Is there a integration guide with chartboost and Facebook for heyzap?

I also tried heyzap and admob, when i test the game on my phone, it always works only a few times but in the published game it works everytime (on my phone).. so i‘m note sure if this is only because i haven’t published the game and also only heyzap works fine when the game is released?

Maybe someone can bring some light in advertising and Buildbox

Thanks and sorry for the long text

2. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

Maybe you might have a try the Appodeal. Heyzap's ecpm is so low.

3. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Hi Thanks you,
    I will take a look at appodeal, do you have a integration guide for appodeal? (Heyzap and appodeal because of reward video)

Thanks

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You might want to use the search feature on this site. :)

5. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Oh sorry! I found your Integration guide! Thanks

Christoph likes this.