Ads Not Showing When Adding A New Game Version

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by landofgreendev, Nov 27, 2019.

1. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Hi!

Just having a slight issue with my ironSource ads not showing up now that I have added an updated build to my game (my game isn't live on the AppStore, it's in testing atm). (tried to post in the advertising forum section but it wouldn't let me)

I was running my game (version 0.001) through TestFlight and I had followed the ironSource ad integration for iOS guide (http://help.buildbox.com/en/article...nd-unity-ads-game-analytics-and-tenjin-part-1). The ads were working perfectly (I had rewarded videos and interstitial ads set up). One of the people who was beta testing, found a small bug in the game so I fixed the bug and replaced the previous version's data folder (you can find it through the resources folder when you export your game) with the new game version (0.0012) data folder and uploaded it onto iTunes Connect. I am currently testing the game, and although the game plays through perfectly and the bug has been resolved, no ads are popping up. Unless it takes a few hours for the ads to start appearing in the game? idk.

Does anyone have any ideas? To be clear, all of the previous keys, bundleID, app key etc.. has stayed the same, I obviously changed the version number, but I can't work out why the ironSource test ads won't pop up! Do I have to add it as a new app in ironSource?

I'm sure (hope) it's an easy fix :)
    Cheers,
    Will

2. NeedSomeHelp

NeedSomeHelp Boxer

Hi there! sadly I dont have a solution for your problem, but you might have one for me... Ive tried to implement rewarded videos in my bb3 game but cant make it work. How did you use rewarded videos? thanks

landofgreendev likes this.
  3. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

No problem lol! What issue are you having? I have rewarded videos for skipping a level and reviving the character - so it's setup with an object on the UI screen which is connected to a rewarded video node.

Attached Files:

4. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

5. Daniel Hänle

Daniel Hänle Boxer

@landofgreendev HI, I can´t answer your question, but can YOU maybe help Me out please ?
    How can I add the interstitial and banner Ad into Buildbox? would appreciate it, thx