Admob Banner - To The Top

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by UpperCat, Dec 12, 2016.

1. UpperCat

UpperCat Avid Boxer

Hey guys,

how can I get my abmob banner to the top of my display

Thanks!

2. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

Good one :)) , create your game upside down =)) , i want also a solution :) i dont want to recreate entire game :)

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

By coding in Xcode and Eclipse. You probably need to hire a coder for that. I have not seen one Buildbox game that had done that though, so it's possible it can't be achieved at all. But best would be to ask a coder directly. And I don't think we have a lot of them in the forum.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Honestly, if your going to put a banner at the top it almost never makes sense... you might as well not include it at all. But it should be achievable via code, especially on Android. Might be more difficult on iOS.

5. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

Export the project in Eclipse. Expand in this sequence: com.companyName.gameName >> src >> com.secrethq.ads and open the PTAdAdMobBridge.java file. Under the public static void initBanner() function, find adViewParams.addRule(RelativeLayout.ALIGN_PARENT_BOTTOM); and replace the BOTTOM with TOP like adViewParams.addRule(RelativeLayout.ALIGN_PARENT_TOP); That should work.

screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/voFbQ
    I have seen Top banner ad in 1010! Got interested and tried how to use it. Never used it, as @Andy mentioned above, BB game almost have no opportunity for showing top banner ad. However, if this is your case you can use this for Android. No luck for iOS from me :).

volcank and Christoph like this.
  6. saritha

saritha Boxer

Thanks a lot @tanvir8955! Please, can you help me with IOS?

7. osasung

osasung Boxer

HELLO, I have a problem !

I changed BOTTOM with TOP, but banner ads resize screen, there is a blank space in bottom.
    Source Code still thinking banner ad is in bottom, could you help me to solve this problem. i dont want banner ad resizing content. in Android Studio
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020