Admob Ads doesn't show anymore

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ramiucef, Oct 5, 2015.

1. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Hello , i have some problem with one of my game , after exporting to android and compiling apk file using eclipse , ads just don't show ? a week a go , the ads work fine , both banner and intertitial , but it seems something is broken ?

yes i did make sure my both admob id are on the buildbox ads settings , and also made another game and ads work fine , i don't know what the problem exactly , maybe to BBdoc ... and i can't star over making the game , already taked a lot of time ;

Anyone had a similar problem like this ?

2. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Is your admob account or even the ad for the game still active? Sometimes google may disable your ads due to infringement. Check your email for notification from google.

3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

No the ads are still active , i already published the game , now i want to update it and the new built doesn't show ads , both my phone and emulator , maybe my ip adress head ads , i don't really know ...

4. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Did you initialize ad tracking in admob? Coz if you did then that could be a problem. We usually untick the ad tracking

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  5. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

No i didn't configue Google Analytics id for this game , should i do it ? also the game is Landscape , not portrait , ( portrait games work just fine )

6. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Nope... Not Google Analytics... It's an ad tracking function in Admob itself.. previously we were having problems as well until one of our members here highlighted about it

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  7. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

still having the same problem ... any help ?

8. darone

darone Boxer

@ramiucef , you should email support. But since it's weekend, i think they will respond on monday :)