Admob Ad Serving Disabled. What To Do?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by noahcdesign, Jan 4, 2018.

1. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

Hey Boxers!
    Today I got an email from admob regarding one of my apps where I supposedly had an ad overlapping with some content.
    I fixed that issue immediately and uploaded it to the appstore + the update got reviewed and finished in 5 hours wich is record time on reviews I ever had :D (Its a little bit strange becuase another app is already waiting for review for about 20 days...)

So in the mail from admob they state that I should fill out a form if I fixed the issue. I did that and the question now is: Should I be worried about my app not showing ads anymore forever? Or do they usually enable the adserving again after the fix?

Thanks for reading this,
    Noah!

2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

man I never really experienced this before. what was it overlapping? was it a banner blocking some buttons or something? on a sidenote, and i don't mean to offend, you seem to be pretty unlucky recently. take this:
    [​IMG]

3. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

Thanks for the quick reply! The Luck potion worked! Admob came back to me within 10 minutes and enabled the ads again! Also the ads were overlapping with an announcement graphic wich I did not realise before publishing :)

4. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Thanks for this by the way now I gotta be more careful! Got some more potions for ya for next time ;)