Adjust In Game Currency Value Labeling?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Nicko1246, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

I have multiple characters to pick from, and when an unlocked character is hovered over it displays the cost of in-game-currency I've set above (as pictured, 5). I've already disabled the label that displays the characters name but I can't seem to find where to change the setting of this one. Thanks in Advance!

Screenshot (3).png

2. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

Bump. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

3. codybonnett

codybonnett Boxer

This would be cool to know. Is there a way to name the price, or set the label name?

5petersonzachary likes this.
  4. meremy

meremy Avid Boxer

I don't understand what you can't find. Where to set the price of a character ? Open a world and click on each character individually and you can set the price there in the Monetization tab

5. codybonnett

codybonnett Boxer

@meremy The label value drop down on my multiple unlock does not have any options.

I assumed that was where you would define the "currency" name. For example if you use chips as a currency, then you would write chips here and the price under your character would show 100 Chips if the price was 100.

After reading more it seems like the label value is actually meant for the font name but I still don't have the option to change that.

6. meremy

meremy Avid Boxer

So you want to change the font of the currency. I've used the same font in the multiple unlock + a picture that shows some stars under the it. If you want to modify the 100,200,300 currency font you need to create another font in the Font Builder menu and use that one