add to background without disturbing other scenes...

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ruhm64, Dec 12, 2015.

1. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

Hey BB guys and gals! I was wondering how you may have added or changed your background for scenes without changing them all. Is this even possible to do so?

For example this story line, you go from battling out of a "cave" by bursting through a "mountain" at the base and enter into a "jungle" scene.

Possible? I am going straight to the top and just tagging @TreySmith on this one.

2. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

for a certain scene you could simply add an extra background as an object.

In BB2.0 since there are multiple worlds - and each world can have its own independent background.

ruhm64 likes this.
  3. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

If You want to use multiple background like mountains, trees etc its better not to use background image as it will cause a parallax effect instead of that you can use background objects as decoration hope so it will help you, ~GOod Luck.

Taimoormalik8 and ruhm64 like this.
  4. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

Interesting, I never got notice that anyone replied. But thank you for the help guys. I figured it out with the decoration. But there are actually a whole lot of different ways to make something a "background item" on BB. Thanks again. I am still a no0b figuring all of this out.

Attached Files: