About Developing Game In Ios

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Yash Shankar Kute, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Yash Shankar Kute

Yash Shankar Kute Boxer

Hii,

About Making game For iOS platform in Apple machine??
    I Develop game in windows machine for Android Platform but I want to publish it on App store also but what is process I need to re- develop the game from starting in Apple machine or there is simple way to do it
    There is any tutorial or information available for that

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Exactly what do you mean? If you're talking about exporting to iOS and opening it in xCode check out our recent guide here:

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You will need to have access to a Mac to upload to App Store. But regarding Buildbox, you can export on any format with just a few clicks. You may need to test your game out to make sure that the UI doesnt cover the 'nook' on iPhones.

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  4. shahar.m192

shahar.m192 Avid Boxer

I have some issues after exporting the game on iPhone x the game doesn't open it shows a gray screen and then close.
    it happened to someone here?

5. Yash Shankar Kute

Yash Shankar Kute Boxer

No sir,
    My question is:-I develop game in windows machine for publishing it on Android store
    But now for publishing my game on apple and store what I need to do?? Means I had to Re-develop the same game in Apple Machine from start or There is guide

6. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

No you can export the game to iOS and bring the exported project over to OSX and open it in xcode or bring over your project file and export it in Buildbox on the OSX machine. In either case you do not have to re-make the game completely as long as you have the BBDOC project file