60 Second Escape!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by JustBraden, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

This is my second experiment game to see what BuildBox can do. This was just released today and, because my devices are running iOS 11, I have not been able to test the app properly.

I know BuildBox isn’t the best place to build a fully functional RPG prison escape game, but I did anyway... so it’s probably not fully functional.

60 SECOND ESCAPE is a prison break game where you have one minute to find a way out. Every time you die, the prison changes, and so does the way out. There’s border patrol cars, lasers, guards... and a 60 second timer... so good luck!

I’d appreciate any kind of feedback from you guys. I am aware that the game does not run smoothly on some devices and it would be great if anyone could help with that. There’s also some interface bugs, but those will be patched in the next update when/if I decide to do advertising (my first game has allowed me to set a very high budget).

60 Second Escape by Braden Boyko:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/60-second-escape/id1437320869?mt=8

[​IMG]

iOS exclusive for now.

TheGameAppStudio and MAC420 like this.
  2. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Dude I want to play! Any chance it's coming to the Google Play Store???

JustBraden likes this.
  3. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

Yes, but I’d have to find some way to fix the lag first so it would run properly on Android devices! ;)

MAC420 likes this.