40,000 Impression To Earn 165$ Per Day

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by qbeesoft, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

Just for the sake of sharing, Here some Admob tips regarding thier ads.

If you have developed an android game, Using Samsung or Android OS probably google are aware about your actions and your identity through your gmail signing, device ip, Location data etc.., even few clicks as @EZKad mentioned they won't pay you but also will not be enough for them to stop their, They may ban you without a warning for any suspicious actions.

That's also why Android game, mostly have less revenues compared to iOS games, Even the later have few impressions and downloads!

for IOS this type of data somewhat limited for google to monitor, Due to not linked with your gmail, location data and different appstore policies from apple, That's why more revenues from iOS with admob always better than Android apps.

So, in conclusion, stay away from android app with admob, don't do something suspicious that ending to ban your account or even harming your reputations.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

So if someone else gets you a lot of impressions and clicks it would be ok? Or how does Google handle this? Lets say a friend of mine in another country is clicking on ads 2 hours a day because I give him half of the revenue. Would that work? And if not, if I wanted someone to do some harm, I could just click the entire day on his ads and Google would finally ban his account? Also, we have a new member here in the forum. Don't remember his name. They have a site called http://www.bestreviewapp.com. Does something like this get you in trouble? It's not even cheap to do, 2.99USD per review is pretty expensive. I suppose I'd rather do some Chartoost campaign, but I'm pretty intrigued by this kind of services... ah and @ramiucef also offers a similar deal in his signature.

3. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

As long as they detected any suspicious actions towards ads clicking, from specific ip or device, They firstly will stop this person from getting more revenues, Each person i believe have a timeout or limited click for such ads, Back to your question they probably will restart the ads revenue from specific date that clicks have occurred or worst case restart all revenues to 1/6 months, This in best cases !

Otherwise if they know you're responsible direct or indirect way, Trying to cheat with third parties tools or services, Probably they will ban your admob account without warning.

Notice, This related to ads clicking behavior not review services or rating that you may buy it which may help you but already costing you too much to stand out your app.

Christoph likes this.