2d & 3d Game Jams?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by MAC420, Oct 19, 2020.

1. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

So with the re-release of BB2 coming will we see any 2D & 3D seprate game jams? Who knows? I only thought of it because the last few jam winners were all 3D. Now can we run our own game jams???

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

I have 2D games that do not work in BB3, now I will be able to update them with new functions.
    I think BB2 is a very good place to start, even for creating a large library of games.
    BB3 is difficult to use at first, BB2 is very easy to use from the beginning but difficult in later stages of your game.
    I think that maybe they can sell 2 different BBs at different prices, it is a good option for many people, getting BB2 at half price for example, it is a good offer for everyone since many people create games with BB , more people will want to buy it.
    But as in all business, you have to earn money.
    If the company makes money, I hope it will invest in new products or upgrade existing ones (BB2).
    With the new news of future BB2 updates, the company ensures that many people join in and the community is much larger.

3. waliddd

waliddd Boxer

I think that maybe they can sell 2 different BBs at different prices, it is a good option for many people, getting BB2 at half price for example, it is a good offer for everyone since many people create games with BB , more people will want to buy it.